Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why I hate Las Vegas


So sometime between 6 pm Saturday night and 6 pm tonight my truck was broken into again, for the second time! My stereo was stolen, iPod, and my massage chair. My massage chair was in the extended cab part of the truck. Yes, my massage chair! Who steals a massage chair? And of course it is a mess in there. I didn't realize there were so many papers and business cards in there...they were all over the place! And of course instead of simply unplugging the stereo all the cables were cut pretty far back. Awesome. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Las Vegas.

12 comments:

Maursupial said...

I'm so sorry. La Marquesa is the pits.

Liz said...

Come to Texas!!

Dave said...

Come on out to Texas! You get here and I will get Mom here!

Mr Lowe said...

Know a good Nursing school I can get into?

Jamie said...

i'm so sorry david. It must be so discouraging to have this happen over and over. we love you.

Mr Lowe said...

If we could move tomorrow, we would.

Shannon said...

Did I hear someone say come to Texas? LOL! That SUCKS about your car, does insurance cover crap like that? I know those massage tables are expensive!

Christy said...

I'm so sorry. That is horrible news. But on a positive note...Vegas juries know how to say "guilty" to OJ. :)

Emily said...

I saw you had a new post & got all excited & then... Oh man. I am so sorry to hear that.

Don't you dare move to Texas! Although, I will be happy for you whenever you can move from LV.

Matthew said...

Oh, David. I'm sorry. I hate that you have sucky neighbors.

Will insurance cover the stereo, ipod and table?

Sorry.

pippinm said...

guess what? when i lived there, pre-marquesa, my car got stolen. i think that place is jinxed. one morning i was eating breakfast and heard a car start, and i remember thinking "hey, that sounds just like my car." an hour later when i went outside, i realized that it was indeed my car. who on earth would want to steal a dodge neon? must be a double dummy...one for stealing the car and again for stealing a neon.

The Four on Board said...

oh my gosh!! i am so sorry......you guys have the WORST luck...seriously move back here