Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This makes me kinda like Las Vegas...

Snow! Snow! Snow! Everywhere snow. From my friend Drew in Oregon, to my brother and parents in Southern Utah and my sister in Northern Utah to my sisters in Southern California, snow everywhere! I love it.





I cannot think of a time I have seen snow fall from the time I went to work (7:30 am) til well after I got home, about 6 pm.

We live in a concrete jungle and most of the snow was wasted on cement and blacktop, however as I drove home, it was beautiful to see the golf courses covered with snow. This morning I drove up to Red Rock after I dropped Jena at work to get a few pictures, I had no idea how deep the snow would be up there and just how beautiful it would be.



9 comments:

Emily said...

That picture of the Joshua trees is gorgeous. I love Joshua trees - wih I had one just like that in my yard.

Jena - isn't it nice that our hubbies can enjoy the snow while we work? ;) (Mine last night, yours today)

Matthew said...

I love the snow, but I hope it all melts before everyone comes to TQ for Christmas. I want to go rappelling on Christmas!

Jamie said...

I love both of those last 2 photos. The joshua tree and the road heading into the snow. THey really are beautiful.

Maursupial said...

The snow yesterday was lovely, wasn't it? I'm totally jealous that you drove up to Red Rock this morning, but I'm glad I got to see the pictures.

Shannon said...

Aww! You luckies! I can't WAIT to get out of Texas, being here makes me miss Rexburg winter, and we all know that is craziness! I do miss the sledding and the snowball fights though :D

Merry Christmas Lowes!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What beautiful pictures!

Christy said...

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for picking me up - you and Jena are like Hertz, but better!

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

Oooooh a white Christmas!!! I hope you guys are doing well. Happy holidays!!

Shannon said...

Gah! I just read your facebook post on Keith's page! You are coming to Arlington! Woo hoo! And YES you should MOVE TO DALLAS! We can let you know of all the good areas! Oh, I told Keith to email you back, but I just couldn't wait! What fun!!! Let's for SURE plan on us all getting together at LEAST once! LOL!